Professor of Art History
- Art in the Age of Enlightenment: William Blake
- Art in the Age of Enlightenment: Aristocracy and Revolution
- Art and the Emergence of Modernity
- History Theory of Photography
- Avant-Gardes of the Early Twentieth Century
- Seminar in Visual Art and Culture
Favorite Teaching moment at SSU
I love it when the students in my Seminar in Visual Art and Culture fall in love with their research topics.
I'm co-writing on a book about photographer Dora Maar with Professor Amy Lyford, Occidental.
Exist Otherwise: The Life and Works of Claude Cahun (Reaktion Books, 2017 Reading Claude Cahun's Disavowals (Ashgate/Routledge, 2013)