- Wassaic Project Winter Residency, all mediums, apply by June 9th
- Root Division Introductions 2020, Call for artists, apply by June 8th
- Litho-Lino-Mono-More, 15th Annual Ohio Printmaking Exhibitions, Call for Artists, Apply by June 21st
- The CSU Student Research Competition is held annually to showcase the outstanding scholarly and creative research accomplishments of both undergraduate and graduate students across all disciplines and includes scholars from all 23 California State University campuses.2019-2020 Student Research Awards (Round 2) Please note that the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs will pay approved travel costs for students chosen to represent SSU at this event.
- Art Deadlines List
- Opportunity for students and faculty to have their artwork displayed at our district office at the Rattigan State Building in Santa Rosa. Assembly member Levine is always looking to promote the work of diligent students in our community. Many of these grants pertain to students with vested interest in art, including funding for field trips. Grant Program Application.
The City of Santa Rosa Public Art program invites artists to exhibit their artwork for the encouragement and development of artistic expression and to foster greater appreciation for art in our community. Art exhibitions are continuously on display at:
Call for Artists
Are you an artist in Sonoma or Marin County? Apply to exhibit with us! Interested artists can apply year-round by submitting an online application, or in person at Finley Community Center or Steele Lane Community Center. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact Jessica Rasmussen at 707-543-4674.
The Sonoma State Star is looking for an Editorial Cartoonist for the paper. The position involves creating a cartoon, depending on weekly content, once a week by mid-Monday. This is an unpaid internship with the possibility of scholarship at the end. Here's your chance to be published. Contact Kim Baptista 664-2394 if interested.