Art Department Student Online Store
For student convenience, several items are available for purchase through The Art Department Student Online Store. Once items are purchased, present your receipt to either Shannon Edwards or Aimee Graham to arrange pickup. For certain items, such as used paintings, it may be necessary to check inventory prior to purchase. Please contact Aimee or Shannon to do so.
Temporary Faculty Eligibility Notice
Information for Temporary Faculty Eligible for Three-Year Contracts Beginning with the 2022-20223 year. Click the link to view the complete list from the Academic Personnel Website.
- Wondering how art classes work online?
- Am I Eligible for Scholarships and Financial Assistance and Where Do I Apply?
- Disability Statement
- How do I get a locker?
- What about lab fees, art supplies, tools, and other materials needed for my classes?
- What if I need help with my classes or more time in the studio?
- What is Art 103: Safety and Shop Practices, and do I have to take it?
- What is the difference between "foundation courses ", "core courses", and "electives"?
- Where do I get tools and art supplies?
- Why am I paying Lab Fees?