495 Special Studies (Independent Studies)

495 Special Studies (1-4)

For upper-division art majors only. Consult department faculty in your area of emphasis. The University Special Study form with required signatures of student, instructor, faculty advisor, and department chair must be completed before registering for special studies units. Not applicable to the art major or minor.